Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 7:30am
Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Services
Tiffin University’s Ali I. Yurekli, PhD, CISSP, Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity, School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences will be the speaker for the morning. This program is free and business owners are encouraged to attend.
- How much is your business dependent on the Internet?
- Are you satisfied with your online safety posture?
- Who do you trust for the security of your online services?
- Do you know what to do when a security incident or breach hits your business? Do you have a plan?
- You don't process sensitive government data or have valuable trade secrets, but you still have flow of cash to run your business. Do you know that cyber criminals are after it?
- Join us to learn about basics of cybersecurity practices for small business owners and managers.
Please RSVP by January 17th. « Back to Chamber Events « Back to Community Events