BWC Virtual Class: Hazard Communication Half-Day Workshop
Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 9:30am
Presented By: firstname.lastname@example.org
BWC will be offering a small number of classes virtually during the COVID19 pandemic. All classroom classes have been cancelled for 2020, and classroom cancellations will likely extend to most of the fiscal year ending June 2021. Virtual Training will provide an opportunity for students to learn remotely, while still ensuring the safety of our customers. All credits associated with a training class scheduled at a physical location, will also be provided to any Virtual Training classes.
- Computer with microphone and speaker set-up utilizing a headset or other low feedback system
- Internet access
- Must download WebEx player before entering training
- Must have a working email in student’s registration account within BWC Learning Management System
- Webcam (optional)
Necessary for a Student Completion
- Sufficient content time in WebEx to match credits assigned to class
- Participation of classroom activities in WebEx
- Completion and satisfactory passing of online assessment (directions communicated during Webex Training event)
How to register: Visit the BWC Learning Center. Enroll as normal to any course that has a section listed as Virtual:
« Back to Chamber Events « Back to Community Events « Back to Webinars
- You will be contacted by email a 2-3 days before training and invited to WebEx Training event if registration and email correct. More details and a URL will be provided at this time, along with a confirmation of intention of attendance.
- New offerings will be communicated at least every two months until normal operations resume.