Ready for a rugged cave adventure? Join us to relive the thrilling experience of early explorers! On our one-hour long guided Lantern Tour, you’ll venture 65 feet below the surface, exploring passageways by lanterns and headlamps. You’ll learn about the eerie ghost stories, folklore, and history of Seneca Caverns, Ohio as you walk and climb through the dimly lit passageways. A Lantern Tour is the perfect way to step back in time – and step into adventure!
LANTERN TOUR INFO Our Lantern Tour is a guide led 1-hour trek through rugged caverns and is ideal for more adventurous visitors. Participants will climb natural stone steps and pathways, bending in areas where the ceiling is low.
* Ages 13 and older only due to the nature of the tour
* Bring your own headlamp or we will provide one for your use during the tour. Headlamps are also available for purchase in our gift shop.
* Closed-toe shoes and jacket are recommended.
* Advance registration is required. Deadline to purchase tickets is 5 pm the Friday before the tour. Registration Link
* Price $25 per person (ages 13 and older) Purchase tickets below.
* Limited to 10 participants.
Friday, August 13 @ 7 pm
Saturday, August 28 @ 7 pm
Friday, September 3 @ 7 pm
Saturday, September 25 @ 5 pm
Saturday, October 9 @ 5 pm Halloween theme